Sunday, March 10, 2013



Grey/Gris: Ardene - Day Dreamer
Black/Noir: Quo by Orly Instant Artist - Balck

I had pinned a few African mudcloth prints in my Pinterest nail art board and I finally decided to used them as an inspiration for these. I regret not repeating the pattern on my right hand's ring finger all over.

J'avais collé quelques imprimés de tissus africain dans mon babillard d'inspirations de manucure dans Pinterest il y a quelques temps et les ai utilisés comme inspirations pour cette manucure. Mon seul regret est de ne pas avoir répété celui sur le majeur droit sur toutes les ongles.


Tutorial/Turoriel: Dripping Paint Nail Art by/par Cutepolish
Black/Noir: Revlon - Knockout
White/Blanc: Essie- Marshmallow

This was a spur of the moment thing after seeing Cutepolish video. She did hers in different colours on a pink background, I went for a black and white version. As soon as it was done I wished I had gone for a brown instead of the black for a chocolate syrup look.

Ceci fut une manucure spontanée après avoir vu le vidéo de Cutepolish. Sa version a différentes couleurs sur un fond rose, j'ai préféré faire une version noir et blanc. Par contre, sitôt terminé, j'ai regretté ne pas avoir choisi un brun à la place du noir pour un genre de sirop de chocolat fondant.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home